Beef Enchilada Dip Recipe
Beef Enchilada Dip makes a perfect warm, meaty, cheesy and delicious dip. If you love enchiladas, then this dip is definitely for you! Get this simple beef enchilada dip for your next event.
Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
- 1½ – 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 cups grated Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Tortilla Chips (optional)
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain. Add in onion and garlic and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in enchilada sauce and top with grated cheese. Cover and allow cheese to melt, about 3 more minutes.
- Top with sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.
Read more: Beef Enchilada Dip Recipe - Cooking | Add a Pinch | Robyn Stone http://addapinch.com/cooking/2013/10/09/beef-enchilada-dip-recipe/#ixzz2p9zqgCXT
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Follow us: @addapinch on Twitter | addapinchpage on Facebook